Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Give more than you get

I was thinking of posting about AIESEC in my other blog since some time. Always gave up, because I didn't know what would be so interesting for external people - only if you've been working for that organization, you'd know how it can change you. I have been very excited about it, I've been even extremely sceptical about it, I've been feeling like *not giving a damn about it*. Only the fact that it brought me so many different perspectives, is making it worthy to continue exploring!

*AIESEC is the biggest student-run international organization, working in 107 countries all over the globe. It's engaging students in order to enable international exchange, help developing society with diverse projects and also develop leadership qualities. More info on http://www.aiesec.org/

Once I stumbled upon this video in Youtube. I really liked it, though everybody's already heard most of those things. I liked it because I can connect it to AIESEC and it's just amazing that it was also one of the factors in the last year that made me realize a lot of things about life and the universe :P

So if you have 5 minutes, you can watch it, too.
I hope we all have much more than that to check if we're really living like that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment